Elementary School Teacher
St. Agnes Academy in Key Biscayne, Florida is searching for a Florida Professionally certified Elementary School Teacher who is enthusiastic and creative for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year. This Applicant will be expected to model and teach the Catholic faith and incorporate teachings across all subject areas for grades K-5. Secondly, they will be responsible for creating and implementing age-appropriate, engaging, and motivating lesson plans following the ADOM standards. The Elementary School Teacher performs all duties and responsibilities in alignment with the mission, vision and values of the Catholic Archdiocese of Miami.
- BS / BA Degree in Elementary Education.
- Must have Teaching Certificate in Elementary Education.
- Must be Catechist certified.
- Excellent classroom management.
- Experience in STREAM applications.
- Must be supportive and respectful of the mission and tenets of the Roman Catholic Church; experience in Roman Catholic environment preferred.
- Excellent presentation skills with skill in use of instructional technologies
- Must have knowledge of basic tenets of Catholic Church.
- Excellent oral and written English -language communication skills, including clear speaking voice.
- Good spelling and grammar required.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel, PowerPoint a plus.
- Must have a professional demeanor.
To Apply: Send resume with cover letter to: email@example.com.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE